Andrew K. Rose: Contacting Me
Updated: September 25, 2013
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: If you need to contact me urgently and can't reach me
by e-mail, try my assistant
Milton Fong (Tel: (510) 642-3890, or send e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org). Milton usually
knows where I am, and can also forward faxes to me. In extreme emergency, you can try my brother Ben or my wife Miriam.
When I travel, I check my e-mail as
frequently as possible. Click here
to send me e-mail. If you send me e-mail, you may automatically receive a
bounce-back "vacation" message that describes my trip briefly; many
of my contacts are linked through my visiting
scholar/experience page. Do not rely on my receiving voice-mail,
faxes or (snail) mail promptly; but I will get to it eventually.
If your business concerns:
- My research, you can get
papers, data sets, and other references from my research
- My teaching, you can obtain
syllabi, TIES scores, and links to various sites from my teaching
- The conferences I am
helping to organize, go to my conference page
for locations, dates, and conference programs.
- Haas recruiting, try Ula Furman in the dean's office.
- Internal Haas academic personnel issues, try Mary Ann Huisman, or Kristen Romero.
- Internal Haas compensation issues, try Yuko Noguchi.
- Internal Haas personnel matters that Mary Ann, Kristen, and Yuko can't solve (unlikely!), try Denise Boyd.
- The Journal of
International Economics (I am no longer editor), you can contact the office in Madison
directly via e-mail.
- The International Finance and Macroeconomics Program of the National
Bureau of Economic Research (I am no longer director), try going to the NBER web site directly to find the
relevant contact, or contact the program director Jeff
- The Economic Analysis and
Policy group (I am no longer chair), try the EAP web site.
Andrew K. Rose
Office: F- 677 Haas
Mail: Haas School of Business
University of California
Berkeley CA USA 94720-1900
Telephone: +1 (510) 642-6609
Fax: +1 (510) 642-4700