- “Performance and Behavior of Family Firms” with D.
of the European Economic
Association, June 2007, 5(4): 709-751.
- “Optimal Dissent in Organizations”, with A.
and D. Thesmar, The Review of
Economic Studies, 2009, 76, 761-794.
Investors and Volatility”, with D. Thesmar and T. Foucault, Journal of Finance, 2011,
August, 66, 1369-1406.
- “Growth LBOs”, with Q. Boucly and D.
Thesmar, Journal of Financial
Economics, 2011, November, 102, 432-453.
- “The Collateral Channel”, with T. Chaney and D.
Thesmar, American Economic Review,
- “Bottom-up Corporate Governance”, with A.
J. Sauvagnat and D. Thesmar, Review
of Finance, 2013, 17, 161-201.
- “Quiet Bubbles”, with H. Hong, Journal of Financial Economics,
2013, 110, 596-606.
- “Can Unemployment Insurance Spur Entrepreneurial
Activity?”, with J. Hombert, A.
Schoar and D. Thesmar, Resubmitted at Journal of Political Economy
- “Speculative Betas”, with H. Hong, Resubmitted at Journal of Finance (REVISED)
data/replication, click here]
- “Are Retail Traders compensated for Liquidity
Provision?”, with J.N. Barrot and R. Kaniel, R&R at Journal of Financial Economics
- “Housing Collateral and Entrepreneurship", with
M. Schmalz and D. Thesmar, R&R at Journal of Finance
Integration and House Price Comovement”,
with A. Landier and D. Thesmar (Submitted)
Bets on the Long Bond", with H. Hong and J. Yu (Submitted)
- "Bank Exposure to Interest-Rate Risk and the
Transmission of Monetary Policy", with D. Thesmar and A.
- “The Risk-Shifting Hypothesis”, with A. Landier
and D. Thesmar
Work in Progress (draft/slides available
- “Credit Crunch and the Growth of New Firms”, with
J.N. Barrot and D. Thesmar.
- “Real Estate Collateral and Labor Demand”, with T.
Chaney, Z. Huang and D. Thesmar
- “Overnight Volatility”, with A. Landier and
- “Banks Capital Structure and Bond Returns”, with V.
Haddad, A. Landier, and D. Thesmar.
- “Entrepreneurship and Credit Constraints: Evidence
from a French Loan
Guarantee Program” with C.Lelarge and D. Thesmar,
NBER volume on “International Differences in Entrepreneurship” edited
by J. Lerner and A. Schoar, University of Chicago Press.
Risk Management: when does Independence fail?”, with
A. Landier and D. Thesmar, 2009, American Economic Review
Proceedings, 99(2): 454–58.
- EWMBA 236F: Behavioral
- UGBA 136F: Behavioral
- PHD 297T: Behavioral Finance